Low-Profile Raised Access Floor System Information
The complete system is designed for use in Type I (Fire Restrictive) & Type II (Non-Combustible) Buildings as required by International Building Code. The Low profile raised floor system is easy to install in both new construction facilities and in replacement scenarios. Ideally suited for office buildings and light commercial applications the system is easy to install.
Height of System – 1.58″ (40 MM) & 2.76″ (70MM)
Concentrated Live Load: 2,000 lbf (8.90 kN)
– Per IBC Table 1607.1
Concentrated Point Load: 500 lbf (2.22 kN)
Uniform Live Load: 2,000 lbf (8.90 kN)
Ultimate Load Safety Factor: 2-to-1 Min.
Rolling Loads: 10 Pass
– CISCA Wheel A (3″ dia): 46 lb
– 8″ dia. x 2″ Semi- Pneumatic: 500 lb
Weight of System: 3.7 psf (18.1 kg/m²)
Height of System: 1.58″ (40 mm) & 2.76″ (70 mm)
Fire Hazard Ratings:
– ASTM D1929: Self-Ignition temp. greater than 650° (343C)
– ASTM D2843: Max. Avg. Smoke density rating less than 75
– ASTM D635: Meets requirements for class CC1
– ASTM E648: Meets requirements for NFPA 253 Class I
Prefabricated before shipment
Easy to install
Heavy-Duty Quick-Connect Steel Plates
Easy to change layout and cable wiring
No fasteners required
Shipping can be cost prohibitive. Please contact us to arrange a freight & product quote.